This drink is ideal for weight loss because of its composition of flaxseed and boiling water. Flaxseed contains a lot of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. It cleans the body from toxins, lowers blood sugar and reduces the appetite. It is and ideal combo for weight loss!
At night, do the following: In 3 tablespoons of flaxseed pour 1 liter of boiling water. Allow it to stand overnight. It is best to use a thermos. If you do not have a thermos, then use a container with a lid.
Strain it in the morning. You will get a little mucous and thick fluid.
The tea should be consumed throughout the day, 3 – 4 times in 150 ml half an hour before a meal. The tea should be prepared every night for the next day. Do not make stocks! It must be always freshly prepared.
Method of consumption:
- The flaxseed tea should be consumed for 10 days, then make a break of 10 days and repeated the same procedure if you want to achieve the desired result.
- This way you will lose the excess weight. It is not addictive, and you will lose weight healthy and safe.
- For weight reduction you will need 3 – 5 treatments. Drink plenty of water during these days.
- This tea reduces appetite, so, to achieve quick results (in order to lose weight), you can consume the flaxseed tea as breakfast and dinner. Optionally, you can sweeten it with a little honey for a better taste.
- With regular consumption you will notice positive changes in your skin, it will become healthy, tight and elastic. What is very important for women, when losing weight, the skin will not relax and you will even notice the cellulite to dissolve, it will be less visible.
Contraindications: Consumption of flaxseed is not recommended in cases of:
- Problematic liver (if you have a serious liver disease, the dose should be reduced, under strict control)
- Kidney stones (flaxseed actively extracts sand and stones, but the process should be applied systematically and it should be controlled)
The flaxseed also makes a great face mask and helps tighten your face.