Many people around the world use these light bulbs, which is a bad thing. The experts warn that these light bulbs can cause anxiety, migraines – and even cancer. Well, the mail reason why people use these light bulbs is because the electricity is too expensive, which means that all people try to save energy and save some money.
As we said, the electricity is too expensive, which is why most of us replaced the old standard light bulbs with environmentally-friendly and with the new generation energy saving light bulbs. But, the real and ugly truth about the new generation of energy efficient light bulbs is that they are so toxic that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created an emergency protocol you need to follow in the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released.
Note: you should know that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency warns that if broken indoors, these light bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury concentration into the air. A recent study conducted by researchers from the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institute for German’s Federal Environment Agency has confirmed this.
These Energy Efficient Light Bulbs Can Cause:
Inability to concentrate
Energy saving bulbs contain mercury.
The medical experts say that mercury is a potent neurotoxin that is especially dangerous to children and pregnant women. The researchers have discovered that mercury is especially toxic to the brain, the nervous system, the liver and the kidneys. Mercury can also damage the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems, and it can lead to tremors, anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.