In addition to adding for necessary flavoring, onion is a great ally because of nutrients that give the properties of super-foods.
Five good reasons why you should to start eating onions!
1. Helps heart health and blood vessels: The sulfur compounds that are found in the onion can prevent blood clotting, and reduce levels of fat in the blood. The onion is generally good in the prevention of heart attack
2. It supports the strength of bone and connective tissue: This especially relates of post-menopausal women who are advised to daily eat onions in order to preserve bone density
3. Helps against inflammation: Antioxidants in the onions reduce inflammation
4. Prevents tumor development: It has been proven that even moderate consuming onion reduces the risk of diseases of several types of cancer, including ovarian cancer and larynx.
5. Level sugar holds under control.