Maria Layton, 43, found something horrible when she opened the bag of bananas that she brought from the supermarket. She kept the bag on the kitchen counter for a all day seal packed before anybody opened it. After a day, when she finally opened the bag and took out the banana for her 6- year-old daughter, she found something wasn’t right. When she observed close to the banana, there was a giant spider cocoon over it. See the statements of Layton about the terrible banana encounter.
Maria Layton found this spider cocoon over the banana
Layton said, “The first banana had a funny bit on it, so I got another one for her and that was when I found the massive spider cocoon. There was a spider web on the other bananas, too.
ANGRY MOTHER’S POST FOR TESCO
After her complaints, Tesco offered Layton a full refund and asked her to return the bananas for investigation.
IF SHE WON’T HAVE BEEN ALERT THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DEADLY
At the right time, she seen the creepy thing. Otherwise, it could have been poisonous for her family.
The dangerous spider that attacked bananas
The substance present over the bunch of bananas was of Brazilian wandering spider’s venom that can kill the human in just two hours. It can also cause hours-long erection in the human body.
Share this to all the fruit lovers to make them alert, when it comes to fruit shopping.